*Home owners will not be charged for receiving and storage of packages ( Conditions Apply)
We are able to ship and receive FedEx, UPS, and RAC Transport letters, packages and pallets provided that:
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Saturday & Sunday 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M
- All outgoing items must have a Beaver Run Resort shipping form completed with all required information including registered guest name, room number, credit card or account number.
- All letters and packages must be enclosed in the appropriate mailer or box.
- Packaging materials are available at the Shipping and Receiving Department.
- We do not produce international shipping labels.
Shipping To Beaver Run, What You Must Know:
Ship to us via UPS or FedEx and not through the US Postal Service (USPS). USPS does not provide delivery to Beaver Run. When you buy something you will need to specify UPS or FedEx and additional shipping costs may apply to your order. The correct address for UPS & FedEx is:
- Registered Guest’s name
- Beaver Run Resort
- 620 Village Road
- Breckenridge, CO 80424
*USPS does not deliver to Beaver Run Resort!
*Any package with no name listed will be returned to sender
*If you are sending a package to a guest attendee please notate what group they are with
- All incoming items must be addressed to a registered guest, conference group, or exhibitor. All items without adequate information will be held until registered guest name, room number, credit card, or account number can be obtained.
- Exhibitors shipping to Beaver Run Resort that are not registered guests must fill out the top of the shipping form and fax it prior to delivery to Beaver Run Resort Receiving at 970-453-8720.
- If your packages require special storage or delivery contact our Receiving Department three days prior to package arrival by calling 970-453-8720. Additional fees may apply.
- All mailing and shipping costs are in addition to handling fees.
All letters and packages received by Beaver Run Resort may be picked up or delivered to the Front Desk, your room, or the Conference Center. Please call extension 8720 or 0 for package pickup or delivery. Direct all inquiries to Shipping and Receiving at 970-453-8720.
A handling fee will be charged for all packages handled by Beaver Run Resort at the fee schedule listed below.
|Packages (Envelopes, Padded Envelopes, Small Boxes, Letters)||$20|
|Luggage, Ski & Snowboard Bags, Large Boxes||$25|
|Event Shipments (One-Time Fee)||$25|
|Storage of any Package Over 5 Days||$5 per day|
|Pallet Shipments Requiring Storage||$120|
|Pallet Storage Over 5 Days||$30 per day|
|Bellman Delivery||$5 per package|
|Handling Fee of INbound/Outbound Pre-Paid Labels/ Kit Lender||$10|
*Pricing includes $5 bellman delivery fee
*Pre-approval for all pallets must be obtained from the Shipping and Receiving Department.
Limitation Of Liability And Responsibility For Material Handling Services:
Beaver Run Resort shall not be responsible for damage to uncrated materials, materials improperly packed, or concealed damage.
Beaver Run Resort shall not be responsible for loss, theft, or disappearance of materials after same has been picked up or delivered to designated areas.
Claims for loss or damage must be submitted to Beaver Run Resort Security Department prior to checkout or the close of exhibit show.
It is understood that Beaver Run Resort is not an insurer; that insurance, if any, should be obtained by the guest or exhibitor. It is suggested that the guest or exhibitor arrange all risk coverage. Materials should be insured from the time they leave their origin until they are returned after departure from Beaver Run Resort.
Limitation Of Liability:
Beaver Run Resort shall not be responsible, liable, or required to pay for any loss, damage, or delay due to or resulting from fire, acts of God, theft, vandalism, strikes, lockouts, or work stoppages of any kind, or any cause beyond its control, or the acts or omissions of Beaver Run Resort, its employees, agents, and contractors, except for willful and wanton negligence and intentional misconduct.
Beaver Run Resort’s liability shall be limited to the physical loss of or damage to the specific article which is lost or damaged, and in any event Beaver Run Resort maximum liability shall be limited to a maximum liability of $50.00 per item, or $1,000.00 per shipment, whichever is less, irrespective of the cause of such loss or damage.
Beaver Run Resort shall not be liable to any extent whatsoever for any actual, potential or assumed loss of profits or revenues, or for any collateral costs, which may result from any loss or damage to materials which may make it impossible or impractical to use same.
Beaver Run Resort is not acting as and is not a bailee, and no bailment exists or has been established.
The consignment or delivery of a shipment to Beaver Run Resort by a guest or exhibitor, or by any shipper to or on behalf of the same, shall be construed as an acceptance by such guest or exhibitor (and/or other shipper) of the terms and conditions set forth.